Characterization of Cells:
- Strong capacity to expand. Can be passaged at least 5 times.
- Multipotent differentiation ability along the osteogenic, chondrogenic, and adipogenic lineages.
- Positive for CD29, CD44 and CD105 (> 70%), and negative for CD34 and CD45 (< 5%) in flow cytometry assays.
Tested negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma.
Delivery and Storage:
- Frozen cells are shipped on dry ice.
- Upon receipt, if no dry ice is left in the package, thaw and use cells immediately.
- If there is dry ice left in the package, store cells in liquid nitrogen immediately upon arrival.
- When stored at the recommended storage conditions, components are stable up to the expiration date.
- Do not expose to elevated temperature.
Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells with GFP have a finite lifespan in vitro. Cyagen warrants its cells only if suggested media are used and the recommended protocols are followed. The cryopreserved cells are assured to be viable and functional when thawed and maintained properly.
Intended for non-human laboratory research use only.