1. Blood Sample Collection (Mouse and Rat)
In our AAALAC-certified experimental facilities, we can collect blood from mice and rats using various techniques, such as blood sampling from the vena cava, left ventricle, right ventricle, tail, ophthalmic veins, and facial vein.
2. Routine Blood Tests
Five classification blood cell analysis (with reticulocytes)
3. Blood Biochemistry Tests
● Liver function: total protein (TP), albumin (ALB), total bilirubin (TBIL), alanine aminotransferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase (AST), alkaline phosphatase (ALP), cholinesterase (CHE), gamma-glutamyl transpeptidase (GGT), direct bilirubin (DBIL);
● Renal function: creatinine (CRea), urea (UREA), uric acid (UA), urine protein (UP)
● Blood lipids: triglycerides (TG), cholesterol (T-CHO), low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C), high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C), Non-esterified fatty acids (NEFA);
● Electrolytes: calcium (Ca), phosphorus (P), potassium (K), sodium (Na), chlorine (CL), serum iron (Fe);
● Cardiovascular: lactate dehydrogenase (LDH), creatine kinase (CK), homocysteine (HCY)
● Diabetes test items: blood glucose (GLU);
● Detection index of infection and non-infectious inflammation: serum C-reactive protein (CRP).